Friday, August 15, 2014

Looking For An ABC Pack Editor

I am working on a pack that I used last year with my kindergarten class to teach them how to practice letters/sounds/handwriting and fluency with letter recognition. I had some pretty awesome results from it! My kids did so well with LNF last year, and I think a lot of it was from all their practice with this pack.

I will write more about it when it is finished, but for small groups I would have the kids say the letter, picture, and sound. Then we would find the letters by ourselves and cover them with clear chips (I could quickly see who got it/did not get it and how fast they were). Then we would say the letter and sound as we moved off each chip to see the letter. For my higher kids, we would also race through to name ALL of the letters and sound. Then, they would trace and write the letters independently with markers (they were in dry erase sleeves). I loved the easy routine of it all and the difference it made in their letter knowledge!

 Anyways, I made the original pack last year with Microsoft Office clipart while I was testing it out, and now I am updating it to sell with pretty clipart from Whimsy Clips and awesome fonts from KGFonts. I've almost got part 1 of 3 done. However, I need 3 pairs of eyes who would like to edit for me. I will give a copy of the pack to you. If you are interested, send me a comment with your email.

Here is a sneak peak:


There will be a two or three more parts to this pack...if you do a great job and would want to edit the rest and a get a free copy of the whole thing...that would be great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com